This is the one stop shop for Embedr plugins, extensions, and downloads.
This plugin allows you to easily insert Embedr video playlists into your posts using shortcode. You can set defaults to apply site-wide or you can override the style for a single playlist with shortcode attributes. Compatible with Wordpress 2.7 and up.
- Upload 'embedr-video-playlists.php' to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Visit the 'Embedr Options' page under the 'Settings' menu to set your default playlist options
- Locate an Embedr playlist URL (http://embedr.com/playlist/the-best-moments-from-lost)
- Find the Embedr playlist permalink (the-best-moments-from-lost)
- Insert a playlist into your post with shortcode with default settings. [embedr]the-best-moments-from-lost[/embedr]
- You can add shortcode attributes to override your default settings: [embedr width="320" bgcolor="0000ff" autoplay="true" format="std"]the-best-moments-from-lost[/embedr]
- You can adjust the margins around the player with CSS. The Embedr player has a container DIV with the class "embedr-player" applied.
Unfortunately, Wordpress.com blogs are extremely locked-down for security purposes. You cannot embed Flash movies into your blog, except for a few select partners that Wordpress has teamed up with and granted access. We have contacted Wordpress about this issue and hope to have a solution for our Wordpress.com users soon.