We had a caveman try to build a video playlist. He failed, and now my car insurance sucks.
How to Build a Quick Video Playlist - Step by Step Instructions
- Find a video on your favorite video web site like YouTube, MySpace, Vimeo, Daily Motion. (complete list of compatible sites)
- Copy either the video URL or the Embed Code of your video to your clipboard
- Go to Embedr.com and click "Build a Playlist"
- Paste in the Video URLs or Embed codes of all desired videos and click "Add Video"
- Arrange the play order of your video playlist.
- Add a playlist title & description and click "Create Playlist." You will then be redirected to your new playlist's permanent home. Once here, your playlist is ready to be embedded anywhere on the web.
- Smart Playlists. Build a dynamic YouTube playlist that automatically plays the most relevant videos based on the keywords, categories, or channels you specify.
- Save Your Playlists. Organize and keep track of all your playlists you've worked hard to build on your Embed profile page. (Requires free acount registration)
- Update Your Playlists. Access your saved playlists and re-edit them at any time. This allows you to Embed a playlist somewhere and update its contents on Embedr.com without having to re-paste the embed code! (Requires free acount registration)
- Customize How Playlists Look.Change the color, size, and format (standard or widescreen) of your playlist to match your website, blog, or MySpace page seamlessly.
- Browse popular playlists.Click the explore playlists tab to view the newest, most popular, and top rated playlists on Embedr.com.
- Rate and Comment on Playlists.For goodness sake, let someone know if they've built the ultimate collection of Chocolate Rain tribute videos.